Love Touch



Lacintha sent me pictures of the heart book she made. She used Foof-a-la Red,Black and Cream line of papers. She removed the binding and pinched holes through each of the pages and ran a metal ring through.
The book is titled "Love Touch" and shares the various "Love Touch" moments in her family...
Thanks for sharing your beautiful book!!

14 Comments:
FAB project!
Love this!!!!!!
Cool project Laci!!! You go girl!!!!
That is a gorgeous book!!!
Fabulous job Laci! It is beautiful.
AWESOME!!!
This is gorgeous!
And THIS (the comment) is my first step toward Caroline's RAK.:) I've already put my thinking cap on and made a list of what I always use in my LOs. So step 2 is done, too. Now there is step 3, the LO...
Love the colors.. These were the colors in my wedding.. Great project.
the book is beautiful! I love the page that is covered with flowers, would have never thought of that, what a sweet idea! :-)
WOW! That is some major talent! I dream of making stuff like that and then mess lots of things up trying...brain wants to be creative but hands just don't cooperate!
Wow! I love how inspirational this blog is. Every time I visit I am blown away with eye candy! Keep it up!
I'm in love with this paper. This is gorgeous!
gorgeous!!! love it lacintha!
this album is so beautiful...tfs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home