Friday, December 01, 2006

Is your tree dressed to impress??

Ours is!! Check out the ornaments that our design team made using Maya Road product. If you have questions about any of them, please let me know and I will get instructions for you. Enjoy!
Aubrey's ornament:
Greetje's ornament:
Heather's ornaments:
Jessica's ornament: Judi's ornament:Kimberly's ornament's: Lisa's ornament:

Suzy's ornament:

Wendy's ornament:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE ALL the ornaments. They are just too cute. I wish I had a tree filled with each one of these ornaments. Great job ladies.

12/01/2006 09:36:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gosh!! I am so jealous of the talent on this design team! ALL of those ornaments are gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

12/01/2006 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Beautiful! So glad that all this inspiration is in 1 place!

12/01/2006 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

WOW! all of those ornaments are just amazing....i love all of your creativity....so inspirational :)

12/01/2006 04:50:00 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

These are all amazing... totally awesome!!

12/01/2006 05:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are all beautiful! awesome job you guys!!!

12/02/2006 01:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These ornaments are gorgeous ladies. Love each one!

12/02/2006 04:22:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are so gorgeous- I'm bookmarking this to come back and take a look on the weekend when I start scrapping some decorations with my girls. THanks for the inspiration, ladies!

12/03/2006 06:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - these are fabulous!!!!

12/05/2006 09:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all the ideas for ornaments...will have to give some a try...and give you guys a plug.

12/10/2006 07:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home