Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bloom Where You Are PLanted

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for Spring. It's been raining and trying to snow here for the last two days. It's hard to enjoy the tulips when they are covered in snow. Until the sun comes out we have plenty of projects to get us ready for the warmer weather. This month the DT challenge was "Bloom Where You are Planted". Maya Road has many fabulous flowers. Our chip Blossoms, Petals, the new Journey East ribbons, of course-the floral stamps, ribbon slides and blossom albums. You name it-we have flowers. So I asked everyone to do something fun with them. I hope you enjoy all the projects. Greetje made this wall hanging using the blossom coasters and chipboard Blossom IV. Lisa's Projects. Notice how she used the flower coaster to make the base for her egg and vase. Heather's project using the new stamps and velvet blossoms.
Kim's project using the new Vintage purse.
Fiona's Layout using the velvet trim, velvet blossom and stamps. Aubrey's cute frame using lots of Maya Road product.

Suzy made this mini album using the Blossom book and some blossom coasters and lots of other Maya Road goodies.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

Ooooooooh! I knew the team would ROCK this challenge, and I was not disappointed. WOW! I am so totally blessed to be a part of such an awesome DT. I love EVERYONE's projects!

4/19/2007 07:06:00 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

YAY for the FAB eye candy!

4/20/2007 06:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything is GORGEOUS!!!

4/20/2007 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger KarenB said...

Love all your projects. Gotta get me some of that velvet trim - how yummy is that!!

4/28/2007 03:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home