Sunday, December 17, 2006

Chipboard Challenge

For Memory Trends we released the Blossom IV, Vineyard, Super Nova, and Petals 2 chipboard .I asked the DT to use some of the new chipboard and create a project with them. Here is some of their creations. Lisa used the new Vineyard chipboard for her Christmas letter project. Suzy used the Vineyard and Blossom IV for her frame.

Greetje used the Vineyard, Super Nova, Foundations, and Chicago Lower Case Chipboard for her cute Holiday layout.

Kim used the new Super Nova chipboard to make this wall hanging for her son.

Aubrey used the Vineyard and Blossom IV, which is a little bit thinner and perfect for layering ,on her layout.

Fiona used parts of the Vineyard swirls to dress up the front of an 8"x8" fabric album for one of her daughter's teachers. Have you had a chance to play with the new chipboard yet? What is your favorite new set? Don't forget to send me links of your projects if you've used the new chipboard or any Maya Road Product!!

31 Comments:

Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

lovely!!

BETY :)

12/17/2006 04:49:00 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

These are great!

12/17/2006 07:30:00 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

AWESEOME!

12/18/2006 05:10:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

Now I cna't wait until Christmas all these items were on my list.
Great job!!!!!!!

12/18/2006 05:13:00 AM  
Blogger Dale Anne Potter said...

Oh I'm excited I just received a little tin as part of an RAK from a friend........she didn't know why I was excited about a tin. Its a Maya Road tin (she didn't know where she'd got it!) and now all kinds of ideas are bugging me - if only I had the time right now to play with those ideas and see which I can use that lovely tin to the BESTEST possible way!!!

12/20/2006 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

Wow, I love chipboard things. And the Bottlecap sweets are a great idea. I only wish, I could find the bottlecaps in a shop here in Germany. But maybe someone from the US will RAK me...

12/20/2006 01:37:00 PM  
Blogger mishkismom said...

Gorgeous projects! I wis I could get some as a RAK!!

12/20/2006 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger jillconyers said...

Love the new products! I have a few blog friends that would love to get the Petals 2 as RAKS. Can't wait to see them in my LSS!

12/20/2006 02:17:00 PM  
Blogger Julie Overby said...

These are fantastic ideas! Thank you for the great inspiration! I also think that it is great that you are giving out RAK's to people at such a busy time of year!

12/20/2006 02:27:00 PM  
Blogger Kristine aka lilditt said...

love, love, love these awesome examples. Your design team is rocking! They are by themselves a RAK as they inspire us with their creativity. Have a blessed Merry CHRISTmas!

12/20/2006 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger Robyn W said...

did someone say RAK, and was it a MAYA ROAD RAK,

RAK MOI.........pretty please

12/20/2006 02:50:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Loving the DT work. I am totally hooked on Maya Rd chipboard & often send pieces in a RAK so others can fall in love too ;o)

12/20/2006 02:55:00 PM  
Blogger ♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Ohhh, the ideas are fabulous and would definitely love to receive some in a RAK!

12/20/2006 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the out of the box use of the supernova shaped chipboard,Kim! Congrats to all the new design team members. Lots of Texans in there. Way to go! From a native Texan. RAK.

12/20/2006 03:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! I'm sooo inspired by all of these designs!!!! I'll be making some RAKS of my own to give away this season for sure!!!!! Thanks for the divine work, new website, and fabulous products!!!!

12/20/2006 04:02:00 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

All of these projects are great.. I just got some sheer blossoms and a coaster album in a RAK for Christmas from a gorgeous friend. : )

12/20/2006 10:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the project ideas! It also gives me great ideas for RAK's for others!
Happy Holidays!!!
Sonia scrapbookinmama@cox.net

12/21/2006 07:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your chipboard and can't wait to try the new thinner chipboard. RAK's are fun to receive and send!

12/21/2006 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger Mom of Twins x Two said...

What AWESOME word by the Design Team. It's so much fun checking the BLOG for the next RAK that you are sending!! WOOHOO!!!!

12/21/2006 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

ooooh, what will the next RAK will?

12/21/2006 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger happyheartintx said...

Beuatiful! I think I need some of that Chipboard in a RAK!

12/21/2006 03:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh wonder who will win the RAK. LOL

12/21/2006 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

all of these are gorgeous!!!!!WOW!!!

12/21/2006 05:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What gorgeous ideas your team has posted. I love it all, and I can just imagine how exciting a RAK of these products would be. ;)

12/21/2006 06:32:00 PM  
Blogger deb said...

these are great!! it's so fun to see all the new products..

12/22/2006 06:47:00 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

love the inspiration! what a wonderful time of year for your generousity in giving out RAKs to put smiles on our faces :)

12/22/2006 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Deb V said...

These are great! Who wouldn't want one of your wonderful RAKs??? Please put my name in (and pick me!!!) Thanks

12/22/2006 04:46:00 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

What wonderful sources of inspiration!!! Thank you!

12/24/2006 08:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such awesome projects. And of course your chipboard would be awesome to receive in a RAK!

12/26/2006 05:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful new chipboard! I can't wait to be able to find in a LSS or be RAK'd some by a good friend:)

12/26/2006 07:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OooH RAK me baby!!! You girls rock the chipboard world!!!

12/27/2006 05:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home