The fun has begun!!!
Starting today we will be posting sneak peeks of our new CHA releases. Today everyone is posting the canvases they made to hang in our booth. I told the design team the only rules were, make sure that you put your picture and your name on the canvas. It's so fun to see how everyone did something different. Here is the link so you can check them out:
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2107011
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see pictures of our new twill.

6 Comments:
oh oh oh very cool, can't wait!
Love how all they are all so different!
I am so loving thiss. I am going to try to make one of my own. Thanks for the inspiration!!
lovin' what i am seeing so far
Such creativity!
I love all the clear stamp sets. I love this company and would be in heaven to be on their design team. Their products inspire me to create
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home