Happy New Year!!
With the holidays over and the kiddos back in school it's time to start blogging again.
First, I would like to post the RAK winners. Like I said, I can never just pick one, so I had my son pick 5 for me. And the winners are.......
Nicole
Deb V
Wendy G
LizL
and Rani
Send me an e-mail at jessicaseppa@mayaroad.com and I'll get your RAK's out.
I would also like to share a couple projects that were sent to me. I love seeing how people use MR product. So don't forget to send me pics.
Tricia sent me pics of her cute binder album that she created using pictures from her adventure at her sister-in-law and brother-in law's over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Shari sent us pics of these cute gingerbread ornaments using the chipboard blossom coaster books.
Jennie sent me a pic of her holiday magnet made with the Mega Bottlecap
Shari sent us pics of these cute gingerbread ornaments using the chipboard blossom coaster books.
Thanks again ladies!

2 Comments:
Congratulations, ladies! Beautiful projects!
congrats!! and thanks Jessica :)
great projects!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home